Project Ke11 V2

Birksy

I bought this ke11 of a fellow rollaclub member late 2012. I had all the hard stuff done conversion wise so I thought why not! Drove it as a daily for about 3 months which was awesome, then after a few problems it's now been off the road for about a year.

So I'm not going to strip her bit buy bit and rebuild it to get it to where I'm happy.

Currently setup it's got;

4agte

T25g s13 turbo

Ross forged pistons

Gze rods

Acl bearings

Arp head studs and main studs

Plans are;

Make body and interior look dead stock

Body back to bare metal, repair rust

Rebuild motor

Cams and valve train

Bigger turbo

Bigger injectors

New ecu

Hilux diff

Brakes

Coilovers

It's a long road ahead!

Cheers

Matt

post-20321-0-64191600-1397615554_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

A little more progress today.

As I still live at home with the parents and were about to move house, I'm unable to strip the car completely bare just yet. In the mean time I've been stripping panels off the car and taking them to bare metal to see what I'm working with. Let's just say, BOG GALORE!!!! Whoever painted this car before I owned it took the easy way out and bogged all the rust. I'll post some pictures when I resume the bog clear out!

Nah man it looked straight as. Not to worry though, it'll all be gone soon.

It was alright hey. It was only running 5psi and a run in tune so I never really got to push it.

Plans are to freshen up the motor. Bigger turbo (gt3076r) new ecu, and hilux diff. I want 250+ kW

Have a few hours to spend on the 11 over the long weekend. After finding even more rust, I've figured its going to be easier using the rolling shell I bought for parts as the base for the new project and put everything from the blue one into it. As it's 90% stripping already I'm going to start stripping the rear guards and get the bodywork underway :)

More pics to come

post-20321-0-92593400-1398061479_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1