Arthurs Seat Cruise (22nd Of April)

Tiger

After reading what Jay had to say the day and turnout has started to make sense. I for one didn't realise that the day was organised by Toymods, but in light of this I would like to say job well done.

Jay, I think we met on the day? I might be mistaken, but either way I think that inter club mingling is still a good idea, don't let this event put you off this in the future. It was good to meet others from around the traps.

I will be looking forward to the next RollaClub meet, and will also be looking forward to some interclub events.

Jarrad

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick pretty much summed up what I was about to say.

Jay.... you saw how I was on the day, I had NO drama whatsoever with this day. And I was proving to be only more than co-operative on the day to ensure everybody was catered for and comfortable, would you not agree?

Now... in regards to your first point about the cruise being strictly about Kevin from the start.. well, according to Toymods Events forum... This particular thread was posted by Clown well in advance with the date as the 22nd of April... so you were made aware back then that this was a RollaClub official cruise and all I was doing was simply trying to promote a decent turnout for the cruise. Hence, Phrostbyte wanting to come to this cruise back then... the second his death came into part, I pmed you about my changes for my intentions of the cruise... and then you went along with it and then you started organising a strictly Kevin Gibbs memorial day. I am in NO way trying to show any form of disrespect to Kevin or the family, as the loss does sadden me. Understand that I had no other way of getting home afterwards, and the rides that were heading back in my direction had no knowledge of Kevin's death, which is the reason why they never followed you guys to the cemetary afterwards.

The only disappointment I really have is that the lack of support from THIS forum as I hardly saw any members. Maybe my words were taken in a wrong light, and you saw it as TOYMODS f@$kED UP THE DAY. I did not mean it in that way whatsoever and I apologise if you read it that way. Jay, I hope this clears up anything you were unsure about in relation to my current post.

Now, Jarrad, you met Jay :P hahaha I was there at the time.

Jay.... you saw how I was on the day, I had NO drama whatsoever with this day. And I was proving to be only more than co-operative on the day to ensure everybody was catered for and comfortable, would you not agree?

Now... in regards to your first point about the cruise being strictly about Kevin from the start.. well, according to Toymods Events forum... This particular thread was posted by Clown well in advance with the date as the 22nd of April... so you were made aware back then that this was a RollaClub official cruise and all I was doing was simply trying to promote a decent turnout for the cruise. Hence, Phrostbyte wanting to come to this cruise back then... the second his death came into part, I pmed you about my changes for my intentions of the cruise... and then you went along with it and then you started organising a strictly Kevin Gibbs memorial day. I am in NO way trying to show any form of disrespect to Kevin or the family, as the loss does sadden me. Understand that I had no other way of getting home afterwards, and the rides that were heading back in my direction had no knowledge of Kevin's death, which is the reason why they never followed you guys to the cemetary afterwards.

The only disappointment I really have is that the lack of support from THIS forum as I hardly saw any members. Maybe my words were taken in a wrong light, and you saw it as TOYMODS f@$kED UP THE DAY. I did not mean it in that way whatsoever and I apologise if you read it that way. Jay, I hope this clears up anything you were unsure about in relation to my current post.

Now, Jarrad, you met Jay hahaha I was there at the time.

John, yep no worries. I apologise for reading it the wrong way. I thought it was strange that you were awfully kind to look after us.. i indeed appreciate it.

The only concern i had was reading the posts and realised people weren't having a good time (or so i thought) with "this wasn't what i expected... we didnt go cruising rah rah"

And naturally it looked like we rained on that parade.

Nobbler & Anyone else on this forum: Matter has been cleared up. I'd like to thank everyone who indeed came down and enjoyed themselves... that was the concern we had between John and myself.

Next cruise for you guys will be just that... a rollaclub cruise. Once again if people were disappointed then I'm sorry. I hold no resentment at all and thanks for understanding my point of view and thanks again for clarifiying it with me on yours. Indeed a very well mannered and understanding club you all are.

-Jay

Beautiful. I'm glad that's cleared up :P

I'm sure there will be an ALL TOYOTA day that would be organised in the future for all to attend. Just gotta keep the lines of communications open on that one. Until then, it's all gravy... :y:

BUT, next time Rollaclubbers... WE'D LIKE YOUR SUPPORT! :P