Where To Find Ke55 Grill, Buper, Hood, Front Panels And Fenders

Hi all,

I posted this over in WTB but I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me.

Restoring my car after an unfortunate run-in with a tree. I'm basically after everything forward of the radiator. If anyone could put me in contact with someone that would be much appreciated.

I'm in eastern suburbs Victoria but willing to travel a bit.

Cheers Jackson

Members dont see this ad

I was looking for similar things for a while.

Check out the wreckers. It's a good morning out.

Do you have a smartphone? Save some eBay searches and turn notifications on. There's a front bumper on there right now in Vic for 99 cents. Bid late and bid high. Bid what you'd be happy for some other sucker to pay if he outbid you, not what you'd be happy to pay. Try Gumtree too.

Save a link for the cover page here and refresh it regularly to spot the forsale items as they come up.

Join the Rollaclub Facebook page. I was going to ask - is that page a sanctioned use of the websites name?

Keep your eyes open. Stuff comes up. Before long it snowballs and you'll have 3 of everything.

Edited by Mechanical Sympathy

There was one at centre rd wreckers last week. Didn't take much notice other than that it was painted with a brush but probably worth a look. There's usually one there

Parrot I tried Pick a Part in Killsyth but I'll give this a look, thanks

And Mechanical I do have the ebay app, I didnt think to save searches, I'll have a look right now.

Thanks for the help guys

• 2 weeks later...