New Pics, About The Car..

Dez

Ok so I thought I'd get the specs of the new car.

Engine Model: AE112R

Engine code: 7A-FE

Engine description: Four cylinder, in-line, belt-driven and gear coupled DOHC, four valves per cylinder, cast-iron block, cross-flow alloy head.

Cylinders: 4

Valves per cylinder: 4

Engine orientation: Transverse

Stroke (mm): 85.5

Bore (mm): 81.0

Head material: Aluminium alloy

Block material: Cast-iron

Configuration: In-line

Engine location: Front

Valve train: DOHC

Capacity (cm3): 1762

Maximum torque: 154Nm (EEC) @ 4800rpm

Maximum power: 85kW @ 5800rpm

Compression ratio: 9.5:1

And some more pics:

Rolla

Rolla

Rolla

Rolla

Before this car I had a 1987 Corolla AE82 which was quite the little beast, It was nice and light and I had a few mods done so it had a respectable take off and top speed, But that had an argument with a parked van one fatful rainy day so this is Rolla Version2 lol...

I have plans to put mags and tint and all the usual things on it as time wears on, hopefully within the next 2 weeks i'll get it tinted.

Let me know anyideas that'd make it look nice always interested in input... Cheers... Also always interested in cruises etc, to catch up and meet other rolla owners, and memebers...

Catch yas later.

Edited by Dez

Members dont see this ad

yeah so I been told... lol... I can't remember ya though... At my age the memory goes hehehehehehhehe....

ok heres a question.... Should I get mags or window tint first???

I'm thinkin window tint cause right now I'm driven a bloody fish bowl.... Let me know what ya think and mabey later I'll post sum pix of the mags i've narrowed it down too...

And here is a pic of the kit I wanna put on latter:

Front end

Thats the front and skirts i want, not to hooney but kool with the fogies....

Tail

And i think this tail might look kool but still not sure...

Edited by Dez

Well I can't get the car lowerd and it is gonna b a struggle to get the kit on the car cause of my running track record with the accident and all... But I am tryin to sneak the kit in, the tint i think is just gonna b midnight xpress, I might get one with a little reflexion it it 2...

8271966362.jpg

Ok so there i finally figured out the pix lol... click it too see it in novelty size :)

edited by Nick (fixed image)

I can't seem to change the size... My camera took the pix at this size cause i didnt know how too make em smaller. I do now so I shall take sum more and get better ones.. Sorry guys for the messin about...