Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1976 Ke30 Dashboard Earth

Featured Replies

Hey guys I have recently out my dash back into my 76 Ke30 sedan, I noticed that I haven't relocated my dash earth and have no idea where it is so as you've guessed all my accessorie lights are out!

 

Where can I find the dash earth so I can get my lights working again?

 

 

At a guess, behind the drivers side kick panel, or even look for a loop connection that comes out of the harness somewhere along the fire wall, its been ages since I looked at a 30 harness properly,

 

cheers!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.