June 30, 201412 yr comment_684894 Hey, Just wondering if anyone knows where to get these. I have tried a few places with no luck. If i could get a part number or something that would be great. If anyone has good second hand ones i would also be keen. Please help! Cheers, Chris Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684908 Superpro doesn't list it http://www.superpro.com.au/?v=toyota-corolla-ke30---1974-1978/999500521 Nolathane has a listing but its the same part number as the rear eye bushing (Maybe send them an email and ask) http://www.nolathane.com.au/do_segue.php?make=TOYOTA&model=COROLLA&model_final=COROLLA+KE30%2C+35%2C+36%2C+38%2C+50%2C+55+%28LEVIN%2C+TRUENO%29&vehicle=11%2F74-11%2F81 Report
June 30, 201412 yr Author comment_684912 Yea I might try Nolathane or maybe Rare Spares. Theres got to be something that fits, even if its not for a corolla.. Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684934 I remember someone found a solution for this a couple of years ago. Have a search and you might find the thread. Report
July 1, 201412 yr comment_684979 If your talking stock ones they can be purchased from Toyota. I bought a set for my KE30 about 3 months ago. I think they cost around $22 each. They take 2 weeks to come from Japan. Edited July 1, 201412 yr by Killar_of_giants Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now