Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bc Coilovers

Featured Replies

Hey just got myself some Vl design Bc racing coilovers to suit ae86 but there going on my ke70. The problem is the bottoms of the struts have to be cut off and welded onto these new ones for the hubs ect to bold onto, just wondering if anyone has heard of these and also if I could use ke70 strut bottoms instead, I'm not really sure what the difference would be

  • Author

Thanks mate, they knew I was fitting these to abke70 and still ordered these ones, so if I want to keep them I have to somehow find ae86 struts which would just be too dear to just chop them up. Is my only other option to just take them back?

  • Author

That sucks, I just sold some xt130 Stuts a few weeks ago, cheap too!!! But if I can source more they should fit into the coilovers alright? And might workout cheaper than having to buy brakes and hubs for ae86 too I suppose

  • Author

Thanks mate, is there anything for after market upgrades with xt130 bottoms? Eg RCAs and steering arms?

  • Author

Ok awesome !! Thanks mate should be easy enough now that you have made sense of all this for me, I was a tad stressed, your more useful than the people at the shop

The thing you can do, and i have done.. Is to just press a tube over the KE strut first before pressing it into the BC strut..

 

You just need to buy tubing with KE 48mm inside dia and 51/52mm ext dia (I forget exact sizing now) And weld together before pressing into BC coilovers and welding. Have personally done and are still working..

 

 

I'd go T18 over xt130, More common too i reckon.. But whatever you can find

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.