July 29, 201412 yr comment_686199 Hey I was just wondering about some of the rules and regulations they have at the event, as it will be my first time on the track in my 20v ke, and how many sets of wheels should I take if all goes to plan and can stay out for most of the heats? Plan on running in c class for my first time out Report
August 2, 201412 yr comment_686446 How much power are you making? They suggest when going to Japan for drifting as an example, you'll go through 1-2 sets in a day. So if thats the case, I'd be taking at least 3 pairs of rims for the rear and maybe a set for the front if you tend to scrub tyres quick due to massive amounts of negative camber. This is a 10/10 after all. I'll have to come out and watch and take the new camera out with me. :) Edited August 2, 201412 yr by Raven Report
August 6, 201412 yr Author comment_686609 standard blacktop 20v, have corona lcas so not massive camber yea i can really only afford 2 sets because I'm a poor apprentice haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now