Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Strut Tops Onto Ae86 Coilovers

Featured Replies

Hi team, I've read through a heap of forums regarding putting AE86 struts into '82 KE70 but I can't find anything definitive about the strut tops. I have a complete set of AE86 coilovers and power steering arms. I know I can't use AE86 strut tops because of castor issues, so can I just put my KE70 strut tops onto my AE86 coilovers or will that create some kind of other issues with the camber?

 

If there happens to be a issue with the camber is there any adjustable camber tops with the correct bolt pattern and castor position that will fit the layout of '82 KE70?

 

If I can just use my original KE70 tops that'll save bit of hassle.

 

Cheers

  • Author

Cheers mate, ordered the Techno Toy Tuning camber tops and hats, exactly what I was after.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.