Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15X10 On Ke70

Featured Replies

Hey guys , I was thinking of stretching the limits a bit and putting 15x10+0 on my ke. I know its going to need a fair bit of guard work but how many people have done this and is it just asking for trouble or does it work alright ?

Thanks

You will need bolt ons or weld ons flares front and rear. You will need negative offset to clear the front struts (around -15).

 

If you are planning to drive it on the road I would invest in some water based lubricant for when the police pull you over.

  • Author

Haha , so I'm getting from that, that in general it is a silly idea , thanks for that mate.

15x8 isnt as much work but it depends on the offset and how low you want your car?

You should get away with a minor roll of the guards and a 195 width tyre.

 

A ke70 I bought had 15x10s on it all round. It was so shit. Looked like a toad and did not turn at all.. Swapped 14x8s on when I got home and it was much improved.

10s looked crap and drove even worse

  • Author

I could really get any offset to suit , just didn't want to make my car look like a ridiculous cop magnet but I am able to roll guards because I have not resprayed yet.

 

Do a google for "ke70 15x8 0" and you'll get an idea of how they sit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.