Wanted: Wiring Diagram For European 1980 Te72 Gt

oldeskewltoy

I've recently acquired a European zenki TE72 GT instrument cluster. I'm hoping to figure out the wiring so I can properly get it installed in my 1983 AE71... I have the US wiring book - it shows the wires going to each specific pin on the plugs. I'm looking for this same section for the 1980 TE72

normal_Box_from_arieh_-_cluster_inside4.jpg

Edited by oldeskewltoy

Members dont see this ad

I've got the factory T18 manual which covers the KE7x TE7x models. The schematic wiring diagram makes mention of various euro specific variations, and the combination meter and gauge section includes LHD with tachometer and LHD without tachometer. Presumably the former is the GT cluster? This has the pin outs. The tachometer cluster is referred to as the coupe and liftback cluster. Happy to scan and email if they may help

• Upvote 1

That schematic diagram looks the same as the one in my T18 manual. T18 is the Australian designation for a TE72

This is the same manual if you are really keen. Bit pricey

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-T-18-REPAIR-MANUAL-BODY-KE70-TE71-72-Series-1979-As-New-/261504914470?pt=AU_Non_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item3ce2e85426

Not sure, as I can only see partially see it on the iphone. Would need an electron microscope for what I can see when I click on it here. I was referring to the manuals you posted above.

Does the schematic you have make reference to European specific wiring variations?

I am very happy to send you a copy of what I have if it doesn't.