Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Tunnel Not Center?

Featured Replies

Hey guys!

 

So I'm building my ke30 project and installed the main crossmember that the suspension etc will mount from and I panicked thinking i had make a mistake but it turns out that the tunnel is offset to one side if your measuring from the door sill.

 

Is this normal? My guess is its extra clearance for the brake/fuel lines?

 

Cheers for the help guys

post-20562-0-81929300-1410859714_thumb.jpg

I'd offer a suggestion that it's because the slant K-engine crankshaft isn't centred on the car, but then I'm not sure what side you've found it is offset to. And that doesn't account for T engines - which I assume are centred.

  • Author

I'd offer a suggestion that it's because the slant K-engine crankshaft isn't centred on the car, but then I'm not sure what side you've found it is offset to. And that doesn't account for T engines - which I assume are centred.

 

Picture is taken from the back and the tunnel is closer to the drivers side

 

Thanks for the reply

KE70 is the same, as I found out when fitting seat rails to the new rally car. Quite a few asymmetrical bits in the floor pan, especially where the resonator sits under the passenger's floor.

  • Author

KE70 is the same, as I found out when fitting seat rails to the new rally car. Quite a few asymmetrical bits in the floor pan, especially where the resonator sits under the passenger's floor.

 

Cheers guys..I'm not that phased as i will be mounting everything off the crossmember which is centered it just bugs me that it looks like ive made a mistake haha..

 

Thanks for the help guys

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.