September 16, 201412 yr comment_688390 Hey guys! So I'm building my ke30 project and installed the main crossmember that the suspension etc will mount from and I panicked thinking i had make a mistake but it turns out that the tunnel is offset to one side if your measuring from the door sill. Is this normal? My guess is its extra clearance for the brake/fuel lines? Cheers for the help guys Report
September 16, 201412 yr comment_688411 I'd offer a suggestion that it's because the slant K-engine crankshaft isn't centred on the car, but then I'm not sure what side you've found it is offset to. And that doesn't account for T engines - which I assume are centred. Report
September 17, 201412 yr Author comment_688418 I'd offer a suggestion that it's because the slant K-engine crankshaft isn't centred on the car, but then I'm not sure what side you've found it is offset to. And that doesn't account for T engines - which I assume are centred. Picture is taken from the back and the tunnel is closer to the drivers side Thanks for the reply Report
September 17, 201412 yr comment_688423 KE70 is the same, as I found out when fitting seat rails to the new rally car. Quite a few asymmetrical bits in the floor pan, especially where the resonator sits under the passenger's floor. Report
September 17, 201412 yr Author comment_688429 KE70 is the same, as I found out when fitting seat rails to the new rally car. Quite a few asymmetrical bits in the floor pan, especially where the resonator sits under the passenger's floor. Cheers guys..I'm not that phased as i will be mounting everything off the crossmember which is centered it just bugs me that it looks like ive made a mistake haha.. Thanks for the help guys Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now