Head Porting Gods!!!

Members dont see this ad
Frawley Engines at Redcliffe

edit : Then I remembered ur in Perth

Hey nick i don't mind ill send the stuff over there if i have too,if you reckon they know there shit.

Hey urgent question is compression height of the piston measured from the centre of the pin or from the pin bore,I'm trying to order some custom pistons,also does anybody know what the std rod length is for the 4/5K.might be able tto match up some h beams rods to suit.

Edited by madrolla68

• 3 weeks later...
Hey nick i don't mind ill send the stuff over there if i have too,if you reckon they know there shit.

Hey urgent question is compression height of the piston measured from the centre of the pin or from the pin bore,I'm trying to order some custom pistons,also does anybody know what the std rod length is for the 4/5K.might be able tto match up some h beams rods to suit.

Ok heres the go,i am having trouble finding someone to do my head flowing so i have decided to purchase a flow bench and do it myself.

Yes i know what i am doing just don't have access to the flow bench to test my designs so now i will.

I will be doing cyl heads for other people but want to master this machine before i commit to customer jobs.

Matt

nice.

what sort of flowbench are you looking at getting, or are you going to build your own?

CYLINDER HEAD FLOW BENCH ,,BRAND CLO FLOW ,,MADE IN USA NOT TIAWAN VERY GOOD MACHINE FLOW TO 250 CFM AT 1 INCH TO 30 INCHES ..WILL FLOW HEADS COMES WITH CLEAR PERSPEX HEAD STANDS+CYLINDER SIZES TO SUIT MOST CARS CHEV HOLDEN FORD CHRYSLER AND MOST JAP CARS ,,ALSO CAN FLOW EXHAUSTS +CARBIES +MANIFOLDS+TURBOS+MUFFLERS,,,,,,,,ALSO HAS PITOT TO FIND SLOW SPOTS IN CHAMBER AND PORTS,,THIS MACHINE HAS ONLY DONE 35 HRS WORK

Felix this is the one,looking forward to getting it and producing some good results for people at realistic prices.