November 15, 201411 yr comment_690719 Hey guys, I was snooping around looking for some parts and ran across these : http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/74-82-TOYOTA-COROLLA-1-8L-3T-C-E70-STAINLESS-EXHAUST-CHROME-HEADER-GASKET-BOLTS-/170723423502?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AToyota&hash=item27bfe8b50e&vxp=mtr cheap ebay headers. Usually when something sounds too good to be true, it is. but I was still wondering if anyone had tried them. btw, 3T and 2T exhaust sizes are the same right ? greetings. Odin Report
November 16, 201411 yr comment_690752 Link doesnt work. If its the $190 ones, we just fittec a set this week. So far so good Report
November 16, 201411 yr comment_690760 yes 2t, 2tg, 3t have same ex port spacing. rhd/ lhd could be differet tho Is Your original exhaust manifold 4-1 or 4-2 ? Edited November 16, 201411 yr by tojo2 Report
November 16, 201411 yr Author comment_690767 I'll try the link again, http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAINLESS-RACING-MANIFOLD-HEADER-EXHAUST-74-82-TOYOTA-COROLLA-1-8L-3T-C-DLX-SR5-/381054585700?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58b89f8b64&vxp=mtr but if that doesnt work here's a pic : and if this is all bog, what is a brand I should go for ? My original one is 4-1 Report
November 17, 201411 yr comment_690798 We bought these ones. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-COROLLA-1970-TO-1984-KE20-TO-KE70-MODELS-3K-AND-4K-HEADERS-EXTRACTORS-/251719304959?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a9ba3c6ff&vxp=mtr Report
November 17, 201411 yr comment_690809 I've also got a set of the $190 K motor extractors from Australian Performance Systems. Arrived 1 or 2 days after order. No complaints. Report
November 19, 201411 yr comment_690874 Martelius is a good brand made in Finland, possably sold in NL so less freight ? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now