April 9, 200620 yr comment_111730 Hey guys. I'm a fellow rollaclub guy from tassie and I'm on holidays in ormeau on gold coast right. and I'm looking for someone to show me around if anyone can help me out that would be great. my contact details are Jamie 0400905988 Would be nice to check out the rolla scene up here. saw a really nice ke35 today was a member of rollaclub too. Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111732 wow, ur all of about 5 minutes away from me if ur in ormeau. I'm in ur yatala. best idea is too head down the coast, dreamworld, movie world and wet and wild all 15 minutes down the road from u aswell i would offer to show u around but I'm an impatient prick, and tend to get lost :P infinity down the coast is some pretty good fun :P Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111734 I go back to tassie on the 16th. so i got a week here to relax. it would be cool if i had some like minded guys to hang with, plan on sinking a lot of piss. and have some fun. Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111739 i got a friends camry or xt130 corona woohoo. so i got transport just need people to hang with. Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111741 The only problem is is that I'm at ipswich which is about 45-50 mins away if you were stayin longer id be happy to show you around but its a bit of a prick over easter, See how you go if nothing comes up i might try work somethin out. Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111754 Yea it was the orange one. so everyone is busy. bloddy hell, that sux for me Yeah easter is the worst time cause most people are on holidays and places are packed :P Welcome to Rollaclub none the less. Was the KE35 bright orange? Pretty sure that one u saw belongs to Jamie a.k.a "Miller" on the forums here. Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111757 yea that would be it i think. i think I'm just gonna roam around today, do a little perving. check out some cars. etc etc Report
April 10, 200620 yr Author comment_111793 So is there anyone else on here that can help me out ? Report
April 10, 200620 yr comment_111823 bleh, ur on the wrong end of the coast for the women! come north and ill be here.....and so will half the f@$king country :P Noosa eats the poo on holidays Report
April 10, 200620 yr comment_111831 hey thats me!!! lol hey dude, whered u see me? hope u have a good time up here. the car looks a bit more lowerd now... Report
April 10, 200620 yr Author comment_111839 hey guys. Just checked out bayside today. YAY. yea miller i saw you at paradise i think. i had my head hanging out the window checking out your car i was in a white VT Commy. what is everyones plans for the weekend. also is anyone keen for skirmish. I'm thinking of going friday. as they have a big booking and that means more people to shoot. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now