February 6, 201511 yr comment_693895 Hey guys, just a quick question. Having trouble removing the speedo cable on the gearbox end. I've removed the bolt and the little plate thing but it's still tight in there. How do I get it out? Cheers Edit: (k50 gearbox) Edited February 6, 201511 yr by Oh-KE Report
February 6, 201511 yr comment_693897 Multi or vice grips with a rag so you don't damage the thread, that's when I need to pull a mcguyver. Report
February 6, 201511 yr comment_693899 The bolt and the little plate thing holds the speedo drive in. You don't remove that. Put it back on noting the speedo drive has a recess for it on one side only. Then you unscrew the large knurled retainer and the speedo cable just pulls out. If necessary use multigrips to loosen it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now