Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My New Little Beast

Featured Replies

So....

I picked up this old girl a couple days ago,

1984 KE70, 90,000km on the clock with a years rego for $500!

She's pretty tidy but didn't make the 2 hour drive home without breaking down hah.

She hasn't been driven in well over six months because grandma died and the family didn't want to touch her.

 

Basically from what I can gather she just needs a new thermostat and battery at this stage and I need to figure out why shes idling so low despite winding it up so until I figure that out I'm neutral d-dropping from sets of lights haha..

 

SO MUCH LOVE!

 

(And yes, I am female for those of you wondering)

post-22211-0-61983600-1424406082_thumb.jpg

post-22211-0-12625700-1424406101_thumb.jpg

Nice score, only paid $500 too for my ride but you quickly learn thats what they're worth lol

 

Is it a manual or an auto? What issue did you get on the road? my car needed a whole top end rebuild and rebuilt cooling system to drive OK

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.