Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey All. Just Joined Today! :)

Featured Replies

I only just recently did some research on these cars... and found only 7000 of them were made an AE86 in disguise...

 

Anyway - If I buy the car today... Il post up pics...

 

Can also please fill me in on some info \ specs of the SPIRIT.

 

Cheers

 

 

***SO I BOUGHT IT - GOT IT DOWN FROM $1200... TO $750 ***

 

Excellent... Here are some pics (took them quickly, I will post better ones tomorrow)

 

th_19765_13042006741_Large.jpgth_19770_13042006742_Large.jpgth_19776_13042006743_Large.jpg

Edited by Envy

  • Author
-[yRe' date=Apr 13 2006, 09:57 AM' post='112279]

nice work, Teddy is going to salivate all over it so watch out.

 

Welcome to the cult.. i err mean club ;)

 

Glad to be here, Cheers - Lets hopes shes all good... and then il buy her! :D

 

Currently all i know about is the following (enjoy Teddy)... :)

 

 

-1984

-Red

-5 Speed Manual

-Under 190,000 Kms (Absolutely Nothing)

-Has the Rear Spoiler ;)

-...and the Original Mags :D

-Straight Body, little rust

-Clean + Tidy

-No probs at all

-Owned for the past 5 years by a guy and his wife in their 40's :D

 

So damn excited to see it - Gotta wait until 4:30pm though :)

I do believe you mean AE71, If it was a KE71 it would be a backyard engine conversion to a K series motor. You would have the 1.6L (A series) 4A-C in it..

 

Welcome to Rollaclub anyways..

theres 2 in my local town, one even has aw11/sprinter style skirts but hte rest is stock.

yea

 

i reckon theres more than 2000 made, and yes i own one too :)

 

welcome to rollaclub by the way, and by the looks of things you know your shit so keep searching brother :D

 

have a peek at my sig if ur interested....

what he said ^^^^

 

:)

  • Author

Thanks guys... appreciate the welcome.

 

This is the most frendly forum ive come across, helpful too!

 

EXCELLENT NEWS - I bought the AE71 :D

 

He was asking for $1200... and wanted close to $1000... I offered him $700 and he was like "oh...um...oh...er...geez..." - so i quickly said - "Il give you $750."

 

Next second he was like... "DONE DEAL :)"

 

Picking it up in 1 hour. I will post pics... (just quick pics) - Il get better ones tomorrow.

glad to see you got the name right.....and less smilies

  • Author
glad to see you got the name right.....and less smilies

 

hehe yeah... I'm just excited - never owned a japanese rwd manual.

then get a 4agze :)

 

and join the club...just me and jason at the mo with supercharged spirits :D

  • Author

^^^^^^

 

...How can you be the only resident wog boy... If I am one too :)

 

Now... This will be my first project car, and I was considering putting in a 4AGE (Silvertop, 160HP)... How different is your 4AGZE (140HP) compared to the non-supercharged...

 

I can get either engine for $900-$1000 in Adelaide, and I know that they would both drop in (near) perfectly... no having to use a crowbar... hehe

 

-I would love to join ur supercharged club :D but I could use your experience and help with my project car... to get me going.

Edited by Envy

hey no probs dude, id be happy to help another wog :)

 

FWIW, i went for the gze cos its got the bum in seat pwr, and itd be easy to go turb one day....AND i reckon 20v's are just overpriced bits of poo cos there is wayyyyy more involved than just droping it in.

 

Hop on to ae86drivingclub.com.au and see what others have done to theyre 86's or 70/71's

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.