My Ke26 2 Door Goon.

konig209

So i've been into datsuns for a few years now and finally bought a car i been after for about 3 years.

71 corolla 2 door wagon.

With a 13b streetport swap with racing beat header, intake, and holley 460 tuned by racingbeat.

I picked it up yesterday and have already cleaned it out and got it started. Its been sitting ten years. Hopefully should be drive able by next monday. :) Well here she is. I like to post many pics.

Hopefully you guys don't mind.

IMG_43143469497233.jpeg

IMG_43139272660204.jpeg

20150208_184945.jpg

20150321_205024.jpg

20150321_205037.jpg

20150321_205301.jpg

20150407_110922.jpg

20150407_124614.jpg

20150407_134347.jpg

20150407_134431.jpg

Just throwing this out there. These are my 2 521's ive had for a while. can't wait to get this rolla back on the road. :)

20150110_104313.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Thats great mate. Welcome to the world of rollaclub. Those are some rare bird these days in Australia, I assume in the US they are just as scarce. Cool its got a motor swap too. :clover:

Yes this is very rare in the states. 1 of maybe 10 in california

Need help bleeding the brakes.

With the line disconnected the reservoir half way no fluid comes out. If i pour fluid down where the line goes into it sucks it into the reservoir.

The brake master is new btw

Edited by konig209

I don't really understand from what you've said, but after any mc swap you need to bleed the mc as well as the brakes at all 4 corners. You just crack a flare nut on each line, and use it like a bleeder nipple, just let the air out with pedal pressure and close the nut. I like to give it a few pumps along the way once you get a pedal just to build some pressure and force any remaining bubbles to the extremes, then bleed again. Put a rag around the mc to absorb any fluid and wash the area after or your paint will go away with the air bubbles.

I don't really understand from what you've said, but after any mc swap you need to bleed the mc as well as the brakes at all 4 corners. You just crack a flare nut on each line, and use it like a bleeder nipple, just let the air out with pedal pressure and close the nut. I like to give it a few pumps along the way once you get a pedal just to build some pressure and force any remaining bubbles to the extremes, then bleed again. Put a rag around the mc to absorb any fluid and wash the area after or your paint will go away with the air bubbles.

Thanks. Disconnected each brake line blew air tons of crap came out. Now i just need to figure out why the brake master wont push fluid into the lines.

Has anyone ever needed to use this?

http://www.autopartsway.com/partlist.cfm?toyota/1971/corolla/base/1.2l-l4/allb/tools-and-equipment/brake-system-service/brake-master-cylinder-bleeding-tool/pagenum1/tabs/bdyt/engd3kc/bdydrs/fueltgas

Can you take a pic of your proportioning valve and mark which goes to brake master and which goes to rear wheels Please.

Edited by konig209