Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vus - The New Project 'rolla For Adelaide...

Featured Replies

  • Author

^^^^^^^^

 

HAHA YES.... Death to all 'Serviced by Lube Mobile' stickers, and any other stickers on my car :lolcry:

 

I will keep my *Spirit* vinyl's though... they are nice.

PM your region leader for some rollaclub stickers *cough* free advertising *cough*

 

The cars just begging for a big splash of rollaclub lol. Welcome to the club by the way, feel free to share your tech info on here.

 

PS there is no secret handshake :lolcry:

If you feel like attacking that conversion without the help of a workshop, feel free to let me know, as I can swing a spanner and am mechanically minded and I do know people that can also help and wire up the loom for the computer etc.

After I removed my mud flaps i had to remove 2 x Tweety bird sickers. One above the fuel tank and one on the opposite side. The other crappy sticker was on my gear stick knob. Twas a smiley face. Sadly I have no photos of that one. It went before i could take pics of it. Asw for my front mud guards i hope to be putting them back on someday.

post-1158-1145257365_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

Cheers for all the help guys... I added you to msn Nick.

 

Also AE35, cheers for the offer of help - Il pm you when \ if I get the engine... Then the serious business comes into play :lolcry:

 

Il keep you all updated on my progress... Il share any help \ advice that I can gave.

 

Oh and by the way - the 'warn' title is only visible by each user... so it means that at one point on this forum you did something against the rules specified - and a moderator gave you a warning (%)... You didnt recieve a pm from the mods?

  • Author

UPDATED THREAD

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.