Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Egr Valve

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for this topic, but I can't locate a new egr valve for my 1978 te51. is there another vehicle that would use the same egr? I don't have to have it where I live, so if I can't find a new one I will just delete the whole system. Thank you much!

  • Author

Sounds good to me haha. I've done it on other cars before. Mine works if you suck on the line. But it has a tube plugged solid with carbon going up to another brown valve that's hooked to it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.