June 1, 201511 yr comment_697566 I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for this topic, but I can't locate a new egr valve for my 1978 te51. is there another vehicle that would use the same egr? I don't have to have it where I live, so if I can't find a new one I will just delete the whole system. Thank you much! Report
June 1, 201511 yr Author comment_697594 Sounds good to me haha. I've done it on other cars before. Mine works if you suck on the line. But it has a tube plugged solid with carbon going up to another brown valve that's hooked to it Report
June 4, 201511 yr comment_697649 There's a guy wrecking one in the US. See the For Sales thread. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now