Marques In The Park 2006

Trendact

OK guys by the next meeting I need to know if you are going to put your car in this show. Remember works in progress are fine, I have a car trailer that can be used to get unregistered cars there. Also car used for any form of motorsport such as rally, hill climbs, Khana's etc.... are fine. I can bring a BBQ out and we can make it a club day out as well.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys this will go ahead with Geoff and maybe Thomo displaying cars at this stage. We will have a 3x9 Marque and a BBQ on the day so if you can bring a car out or not we need you there to help promote the club and get new members.

Let me know if you can come even if just for a few hours.

Ok guys this will go ahead with Geoff and maybe Thomo displaying cars at this stage. We will have a 3x9 Marque and a BBQ on the day so if you can bring a car out or not we need you there to help promote the club and get new members.

Let me know if you can come even if just for a few hours.

Hey guys

I havent been here for a while

I'm keen to come to marques

Glenn

Bloody Hell, where you been dude. We were just talking about you at the last meeting (your ears must have been burning :lol: )

Hows that sweet rolla love going?

Hows the Family?

and How are you? what you been doing?

Well

Lost have been going on!

I got Married and went to hamilton island for the honeymoon.

Also i left toyota and i am now a subaru.

I still have the corolla It now has a haltech and I'm in the proccess of

putting a larger front mount and the intercooler pipes are getting powdercoated.

I'm working on getting it ready for summernats.

Glenn

Ok guys we have a new member that is also a member of the Canberra Celica Group and he has asked if we would like to have our cars (1 or 2 at this stage) in with them as they have room. We can still use our banner I guess and promote the club.

If we are to keep our display I really need to let them know by tomorrow. Maybe worth a miss this year to me but you guys may think not, one car on display is not a good show for the club really. We all have works in progress at this stage so it maybe worth waiting to next year to show off what we have.

Let me know.

Hey folks Brett (TrendACT) would be referring to me.

I'm currently organising the Canberra Celica Group's display so to speak.

However i would like to point out that the cars we have organised to go are not just Celica's but a range of Toyota's.

i have quoted the gist of what were planning below....

Contact me (Jeremy) if you would like to add your car to our group either by itself or as part of the RollaClub.

As per below we have already teamed up with the MR2 Club and the Supra Club.

Contact by either

Email : [email protected]

Ph : 0420303702

Also Brett if you want i can add you to the CCG mailing list for events for the future.

Cheers

Jeremy

MARQUES CAR SHOW - CANBERRA - 19 NOVEMBER 2006

Come one, come all to a local car display to check out Canberra's best pride and joys! The CCG has been invited back this year and we have negotiated 20 car spots to be allocated for the CCG, 5 for the Supra Club and 5 for the MR2 Club.

This event is not a 'Car Show' as we know it. It is about promoting to the ACT public that there are a vast array of car clubs in the community. Of course, this is a great way for us Toyota clubs to promote ourselves as well. We are inviting the 20 cars listed below to be available for Sunday 19 Nov to display their cars. If those invited are not available to participate please advise ASAP so we can approach other keen members to participate.

Please note that this entire event is FREE for those that ar invited to enter their cars and the everyone to come along to view all the other club cars as well. If you are participating then you will have to have your car ready to cruise at 8am and leave it there until 3pm. It will give you heaps of time to check out the other car displays! We will have the famous 'Chuck Wagon' there with the BBQ fired up so we invite everyone to come and support this event as it was a great success last year!

Details are as follows:

Date: Sunday, 19 Nov 2006

Format:

FOR CARS ATTENDING: 8.00 – 9.00 am. Meet at the Futsal Stadium (Large car park near boat hire, next to Commonwealth Avenue Bridge) Barrine Dr, Action Park, Civic. 8.30 - 9.15 am - Cruise, to John Knight Park, Belconnen (On the foreshore of Lake Ginninderra)

10.00 am – 3.00 pm – Park all CCG, Supra and MR2 cars in the same area as last year, have a look around the displays, kick back and relax.

FOR EVERYONE WISHING TO COME ALONG: You are still able to join the cruise at 8am at the Futsal Stadium and cruise with us to John Knight Park if you wish. Of course everyone is invited to come to the show to have a look around from 10am.

Departure time: 3.00pm. Please note that if your car is on display you are requested to leave your car there until 3.00pm. It was a brilliant sunny day last year so don't forget to bring a chair and a hat!