January 20, 201610 yr comment_702518 Hey, I need help please for this issue as it looks like my set of alloy wheels for my ke25 is useless.I have purchase a long time ago 2 sets of alloy wheels for a very good deal but i never try fit them on car because she wasn't ready for the new looks. Well yesterday i did try them on and was a shock for me.Won't fit without a spacer or without it they touch the strut assembly.They are 13x6" ET18 and 13x5.5" ET25. I don't want to use spacers so which is the offset and width you recommend and tried before? Report
January 21, 201610 yr comment_702521 I feel your pain. I have a neat set of 15x6 +26 (4" backspace) that I'd like to fit to my KE55 but that's just a few millimetres too close to the strut for my liking. In your case 13x5.5 +25 gives a 3.75" backspace. I don't have any experience with KE2x cars so I couldn't advise the optimal backspace, but I do use http://www.willtheyfit.com to compare various wheel and tyre combinations for offset and overall diameter. Maybe try give that a crack to compare wheels? Report
January 22, 201610 yr Author comment_702555 Thanks for the reply mechanical sympathy,but your car has a very easy to find alloy wheels with P.C.D 114.3mm. Mine is a pain to find any because of the odd 4 X 110mm P.C.D. No one has done ke20 ke25 wheel changing? Edited January 22, 201610 yr by charasmat Report
January 22, 201610 yr comment_702561 Look for Mazda wheels. Right PCD, RWD offset. Ran early RX7 rims on my KE20. 185/60r13 tyres cleared the front struts easy. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now