Positive Camber Wont Go Away

Hey guys, I'm back now. Have exams over the past few weeks so havent had time to post or start working on my car. Just picked up a 41 Piece Socket set for Supercheap so will start taking the strut out. Will post pics soon. Thanks again for all the help and advice so far!!

Well in! You'll learn so much from buying your own tools and fixing your own shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Hey guys its been a really long time but after a few weeks of doing stuff really slowly, I've been able to get my old struts, control arms and brakes out ready for better ones. I have been able to pickup a ST132 Corona front end including hub, strut, LCA and brakes for a good price. So far I've taken all 4 struts apart (2 KE70 and 2 Corona) so that i can swap the KE70 springs and top hats to the corona struts. After that the whole thing should all bolt up except for steering? What would I need to do to get that working? Also one more, what do I need to do to get the brakes working? Thanks a lot for the help so far guys, its been a good learning experience for me!

Aren't the Corona front coil springs a lot wider than the KE70 ones ? The KE70 spring O/A dia. is the smallest of all the Corollas, off memory. Does the KE70 spring seat well in the lower spring perch of the Corona strut ? i'd be doing aa trial fit on the car first, to make sure there is enough clearance from the KE70 strut tower walls, under all conditions.

Cheers Banjo