Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7K Efi Here We Go!!

Featured Replies

hi

 

i am going to paint with my KE70 and to do a good job I'm going to take my engine to spray the bay and now I'm thinking if the motor is coming out it might be a good time to upgrade

i have looked around for something that will bolt onto the blocks and trans that i already have in the car and the one that will work for me is the 7K(e) it comes out of a 2001 Toyota light ace van

I'm going to buy a car that is already running on the road so i know it runs and i have all the parts i need

 

so my question is has anyone done this before to a KE70. someonethat can tell me all the things that i need to know like all the little things i may miss and even if it is a good idea to do it at all although i am now pretty set on doing the 7K(E) now just because i think its the low fuss good result kind of engine conversion to do

 

 

thanks for any help :thumbsup:

post-24119-0-36095500-1469887394_thumb.jpg

  • 3 months later...

hi I'm new to the forum, all the way from south Africa cape town, how far you with the setup ? I wish I could get the 7k engine, over here we only have the 4k and 5k engines and that's about it, I just finished my 4k turb efi conversion ,everything is homemade, will love to see how far your setup is

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.