Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quad Carbs Too Small?

Featured Replies

hey guys and Girls!

 

I have an opportunity to buy a bridge with 4 carbs pretty cheap.

 

what i wonder is,what size is the oem carb fo the 4k-c Engine?

 

will quad 30mm be too small?

 

thanks in advance and sorry for my poor Spelling.

//Dennis

Hell no!

 

I'm running twin 30mm SU carbs quite happily, although I would change to quad 30s if I had the chance!

 

Its been done a lot of times so if you PM some of the guys who have them in their build you will get help. Tommy's KE11 springs to mind...

Ah, My computer & Rollaclub don't talk to each other very well these days. "The connection to the server was reset while th page was loading" So I get double posts trying to reply !

Edited by altezzaclub

  • Author

two posts is better then none!

thanks man, ill Think i buy them and see wht happens.

  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, My computer & Rollaclub don't talk to each other very well these days. "The connection to the server was reset while th page was loading" So I get double posts trying to reply !

 

I'm also getting the same problem, i thought i was alone...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.