November 2, 20169 yr comment_706763 Here I will Show you all the progress of my AE101 as I take it... I'm the Second Owner, I Buy It on 2006 with 78,XXXmi. Buy New Tires, Intrax Springs, KYB Shocks, Headlights, HID, etc... As you see on the pics... Don't have pics as I take it... Well That's my Daily Driven... Pics From 2006 More Pics to be add soon... Thanks For looking Enjoy! Report
November 2, 20169 yr Author comment_706764 Just a Kiss! 02/2007 JDM Tail Lights Already Installed Some Authentic JDM Parts To Start the Conversion... 03/2007 Authentic JDM AE101 Taillaights Authentic JDM AE101 Bumpers Authentic JDM Front Grilles Authentic Toyota JDM License Plate Frame Report
November 2, 20169 yr Author comment_706765 Getting Ready For Paint Job! 03/2007 Take Off Say byeeee! Driving to the House of my Friend To the Paint Job Arrived! At Night From the Paint Shop Start the Work @ My Friend's House... Report
November 2, 20169 yr Author comment_706766 More Work... Almost Done! Getting Ready To Spray it! Taked off the Front & Rear Glasses and Finally PAINTED! Report
November 2, 20169 yr Author comment_706768 Finished @ The First Show SSS Free Pass Salinas Speedway Junio 29 2008 Report
November 2, 20169 yr Author comment_706769 Night Warrior Street Showdown Nov 16 2008 New Weels & Tires Setup Report
November 5, 20169 yr Author comment_706805 Set of Cusco Coilovers with Camber Plates Received... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now