November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707009 Engine Bay Work Part III 10-15-12 The First one wasn't as good as I want so I remove all that again... In that work I Broke this... Find another one to complete this... Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707010 Engine Bay Work Part III Continued 10-16-12 That Hurts!!! Now well Done With the Good One Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707011 Few Random Items Long Time Collecting Dust 11-13-12 From My Personal Collection of Toyota Accesories From My Personal Collection of JAF Item From My Collection Of Grilles From My Collection of Lips Just a Few of them Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707012 Inside Brake Lines Work 11-17-12 Taking Measures and Mold Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707014 Inside Brake Lines Work 11-23-12 Doing Half Part Of the Rear Brake Lines Half Part Done Installing Both Lines Installed In Place Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707015 Inside Brake Lines Work2 11-23-12 Routing For The Other Half Making the Mold Brake Lines Done For The Second Half First One Test Fit In Place Second One Test Fit In Place Not Bad But I'm Not 100% Happy With The Fitment... Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707016 Due To I'm Not Happy With The Previews Fitment, I Remove It Again To Make It Fit Better. Look How It Fit, Now I'm Happy With It And The Perfect Fit! Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_707017 Choosing The Correct Color For Redone 10-20-12 Edited November 12, 20169 yr by JDM20VAE101 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now