March 2, 20179 yr comment_708323 Hey guys I'm looking for someone in SA (preferably Adelaide) to help me install a full manual conversion in my old reliable. I've got all the parts ready, including a bunch of extras I can't wait to get in (air con, ae71 quad headlights and more) Even if you know someone who owns a good shop that will give me a good quote, send me a message. Thanks! Report
March 2, 20179 yr comment_708324 Hi Glenn I think that you bought my pedal box? Join up here: https://www.facebook...ADLCorollaClub/ and ask, someone will be keen to help. Edited March 2, 20179 yr by woteva Report
March 2, 20179 yr comment_708326 The aircon will be a giant job, as I found when I took mine out. Even the corner vents have different plastic ducts. PM me if you need parts, I stacked it all in the Woolshed. ..or take a holiday, drive up to the farm in Walcha with all the gear and we can fit it in a day or two. Report
March 2, 20179 yr Author comment_708327 @woteva Yeah I think that was me! Thanks mate, been looking for a good Corolla page with some knowledgeable people! Report
March 2, 20179 yr Author comment_708328 @altezzaclub I think I have all the parts, but if I end up missing anything I'll be sure to hit you up, cheers! I wish I could take the time off for a roadtrip! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now