Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4AGE KE70 CONVERSION

Featured Replies

Hey what does everyone do to upgrade their fuel systems to run a 20v 4age in a KE70 wagon?

In my AE71, I'm using an AE86 fuel tank with a few minor mods (fuel neck "straightened"), I'm also running the AE86 GT-S fuel lines.  I've got close to 20k on it so far with no issues

I had a few iterations of fuel system in my ke70 4age,

- I ran a bosch external pump bolted next to the fuel tank at first, it worked fine, but the pump was noisy as - bosch external pumps do not like sucking fuel

-2nd iteration was a 500ml surge tank bolted next to the bosch pump using an external "rattler" fuel pump as the lift pump.

Here is a DIY i did...bloody 8yrs ago:|

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/8255-UNDERCAR-surge-tank-KE70

3rd iteration was when the rattler pump died. I put an internal lift pump in from a commodore i think, this was the best setup. only 1 pump outside, and the fuel system was silent all the time. 

Some photos of it in here,

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/6459-ke70daves-ke70!/page5

In terms of actual fuel starvation from only using the external pump in the first iteration, I don't believe i ever experienced anyway but i never tracked it. I advocate for the 3rd iteration because of the silence, the bosch external pumps really do not like sucking fuel, so the lift pump supplies a positive pressure at the pump and it keeps it happy. 

You can pickup a bosch internal pump for like 40bucks, the external pumps are a bit exy as they are high pressure, but bargains can be had. a surge tank was like 80, and then make sure you get the proper t-bar type hose clamps for fuel systems. 

Obviously the ae86 jdm tank is the go if you can find one, but they are few and far between. they come up every now and then though. 

Edited by ke70dave

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.