Jump to content

Door window rubber tracks?

Recommended Posts

Hi All

Just a question about the rubber tracks that the window slides up and down in. 

Are they model specific or are they for lack of a better word, available by the meter off a roll? 

Thanks for advice 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members dont see this ad

Hi KE70Dave

thanks for that, since I put up the post, I found out it's called a Bailey channel, now I have to find some for both the Ke and my sons type R . 

Off to Clark Rubber it is .

thanks again 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...