Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Registration rules

Featured Replies

I'm going to have a look online but thought i'd bring it up here now.

I'm in newcastle and am getting a car transported from adelaide to sydney, it has a south australian rego.

I'd like to drive it up so was looking to get a pink/blue slip and then visit the RMS to get the rego.

Now am i right in thinking I can do so with the SA plates?

Edited by tenyearguarantee

I bought the car in my avatar from Adelaide, and live in nsw.

you can drive around on SA rego, but will need a blue slip when it lapses in nsw.

if you join an affiliated club, you can go on historical registration which is only $75 per annum for 60 days (log booked)

yeah pretty much. They will know what is going on once the seller sends in their notice of disposal

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.