Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fix headlight gaskets??

Featured Replies

Gday,  I'm having trouble keeping my headlight gasket things in?  I have a corolla with the cute little round headlights but the ring that fills the space between the light and the bonnet keeps coming out. I'm not sure if it originally came with clips to keep it in place. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

  • Author

On 1/31/2019 at 7:53 PM, parrot said:

I think I know what you mean but suspect it would be a good idea to post a picture. Helps to know the model also. 

Shes an 1998 AE112R Conquest 

IMG20190202225550.jpg

IMG20190202225544.jpg

20ECC8D2-4DCA-4655-A4D9-8601EFE8847D.thumb.jpeg.4e43f92cb995e3a209c2d62d5235a5b8.jpegIt doesn’t look like there are any clips. I suspect it just sits there. 

I reckon you need to take the light out so you can fit the sealing ring over the ridge on the lamp body itself properly. It looks like you only need to remove one retaining screw for the assembly. 

 

20ECC8D2-4DCA-4655-A4D9-8601EFE8847D.jpeg

Edited by parrot
Double upload

  • Author

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it

9 hours ago, parrot said:

20ECC8D2-4DCA-4655-A4D9-8601EFE8847D.thumb.jpeg.4e43f92cb995e3a209c2d62d5235a5b8.jpegIt doesn’t look like there are any clips. I suspect it just sits there. 

I reckon you need to take the light out so you can fit the sealing ring over the ridge on the lamp body itself properly. It looks like you only need to remove one retaining screw for the assembly. 

 

20ECC8D2-4DCA-4655-A4D9-8601EFE8847D.jpeg

 

  • Author

Sorry i couldnt thank you sooner. It stayed in for about a day before it popped right back out again unfortunately 😞

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.