I Wanna Go On A Cruise!!!!!

SoulSearcher

Hurro!!!

In two Saturday night's time...let me consult my calendar....27th May I would like to go on a night cruise if possible, my friends son (who is into cars, especially AE86's) wants to go for a night time cruise and check out the night life, so I told him I'd take him, I'm thinking about 10pm ish .....

AND I also need to find out about AIR I'd like to take him there to, I think he'd pee his pants from excitement (never having been before) it's on Tuesday nights isn't it???

So, who's in or can hook me up with another club that I'd be welcome to tag along with???

Lesley :)

Members dont see this ad

AIR is generally closed over winter due to a wet track but i'm pretty sure I've heard its closed for upgrading the timing mechanism and light tree.

Not 100% sure on what they are upgrading though but that woulda been a couple of months back now.

In two Saturday night's time...let me consult my calendar....27th May I would like to go on a night cruise if possible, my friends son (who is into cars, especially AE86's) wants to go for a night time cruise and check out the night life, so I told him I'd take him, I'm thinking about 10pm ish .....

well if u can put up with my overly loud and constantly backfiring exhaust :) i will be there :)

ok, AIR is closed, so a cruise it is......

Ummm night time hills runs aren't good, especially if it rains, BUT how about a cruise from Say BUNNINGS at MILE END meet at 8.30pm and we'll head out reynella way and then double back via Marion, then to Glenelg, then down Anzac Highway, through the city, down hindley street, then via North Adelaide down to the port and then back to the city???

I reckon we'll be done by about midnight.

What do we think? That's just off the top of my head so let me know if it's too long, too short, covering too much, or if if I'm not supposed to be organising it (I don't wanna step on toes).

I'll also do a check and see if INFMS and TOYMODS are doing a cruise that maybe we can hook up with.

We'll also have a ring in MR2 - Steve wants to come too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hurro, Just a reminder the cruise is on tonight!!!

I have cruise notes (spiffy if I do say so myself) a clean car (including engine bay) new tyres, and a tank full of fuel!!

I'm rearing to go!!!!

Look forward to seeing you TONIGHT at Bunnings Mile End!!!!

Lesley :(