May 16, 200620 yr comment_117503 Hi people as I'm sure youve heared. and read that the fast and the furiouis Tokyo drift is opening on thursday june 15th. Heres some info.. (THAT I BORROWED FROM TCC) The CCC would like to invite the Toyota Car Club or individuals to attend a massive opening to the third F & F movie. Thursday June 15th at Gepps Cross Drive IN. First movie "CARS" 6pm Second movie "TOKYO DRIFT" bout 8:30pm. Third movie "Omen 666" Looking at doing mini car show and prizes, more info soon ! Join in a bit of fun n atmosphere with other car heads on one big night. STAY TUNED. Express interest in POST. CHEERS Adrian, CCC President I think iNFMS is going to be there, along with many other car clubs by the look of it... should be a good nite. Report
June 14, 200620 yr comment_123222 Anyone from here going to be attending? I think this should be a good night. I'm not sure about the movies though. I tend to think this new fast and furious movie is gonna suck but it should be a good turnout either way! Report
June 14, 200620 yr comment_123240 Need a decent stereo in my panel van to make it worthwhile to go to the drive-in. *sigh* Report
June 14, 200620 yr comment_123364 Not without my car.... enjoy it though sounds like its gonna have a good turn out :jealous: Report
June 14, 200620 yr comment_123368 whoops forgot this was on :jealous: i guess thats what u get when u work nights :D Report
July 5, 200620 yr comment_126991 Seen it and its farrrrrrrr better than the 2nd movie. I'd say its on part with the first and has a pretty interesting storyline. Go see it! Report
July 5, 200620 yr comment_126992 i hated it, it was to unrealistic and to much rice. waste of money :dance: Report
July 6, 200620 yr Author comment_127100 i like rice :dance: hope to see it on saturday sometime! most people have said it was good so yeah! Report
August 6, 200620 yr comment_132645 it was an alright movie but they wreck the movie at the end when vin deisel came in but over all it was a good movie it was funny unlike the other ones Edited August 7, 200620 yr by rolla_stewy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now