May 5, 20206 yr comment_722670 Hi everyone. New here. My name's Steve and this is my first corolla. I've heard a few times over the years that these cars are special. Now I own one I see why. This one cost me $750 and had no rear muffler and a smashed windscreen, which is getting fixed Thursday, but even the few drives I've had in it have me smiling and wanting to get it back to its best. The body is rough with a few dents and scrapes etc but there is no rust to speak of and it's mechanically great at this point. Please I'd love to hear advice, tips, knowledge etc that anyone can share with me as this car is going to be around a while and I want it to be great. (My 2yr old daughter has already claimed it as her car haha). Report
January 14, 20215 yr comment_727162 Looks like a survivor Steve! A set of OEM alloy wheels would jazz it up I reckon, whether from a later model Corolla or maybe even Echo wheels. Report
January 14, 20215 yr comment_727170 The good old ae92. great cars. yours got a carby or efi? I would suggest a 20V or a 16V but holy moly the prices of 4ages have gone through the roof. Maybe a honda k24 😉 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now