Thomos Ke30

thomo

Members dont see this ad

a woman nice to me??? don't get my hopes up!

played with the car again tonight, ke 30 cable clutch pedal box out, drilled the spot welds off that hold the pedal mount on, modified it with the fbh tool (f@$king big hammer) and welded it back on a little higher on the pedal box, fitted a ae71 clutch pedal, drilled a hole in the fire wall and replaced some bolts

the ae71 hydrolic master cyl now fits and working a treat

add 4 hours to build time

an ae71 wagon diff will fit in the ke30 without any problems HOWEVER because its 100mm wider the ke30 handbreak cable is really streched to fit, the ae71 is the right length but you need to relocate the retaining brackets on the floor pan to get it working (inner cable longer too)

and xt130 drums and backing plates bolt right on i don't know what size it all is but the ae71 drum fits inside the xt130 drum, biggers better on brakes!

radiator in, its out of some telstar thing and fits just right, bottom brackets out of some mazda thing, top brackets out of some ford, the thermo fan sits of to the LH side inside the eng. bay and mounts at a slight angle so i have the added bonus of it blowing the heat of the headers and cooling the radiator

still working on a remote thermostat housing

(and no I'm not fitting RWD pump, it gets in the way of the supercharger)