Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mmmmm Boost

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 47.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the SC in the car then NOOOOO Way dude.

 

But the I guess I could bet you that you will win........ :monkey:

Edited by Trendact

  • Author

I thought the "Mmmm Boost" title would have given it away

I thought the "Mmmm Boost" title would have given it away

 

 

Welll it did BUT wasn't it already S/Charged

  • Author

Oh ok sorry...

 

No the SC hasn't been on the 5K for a few months...I had a head gasket issue...but it's back on now and oh so fun

Oh ok sorry...

 

No the SC hasn't been on the 5K for a few months...I had a head gasket issue...but it's back on now and oh so fun

 

 

HOW MUCH PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

I have no boost gauge at the moment...but last time it was on it was 4psi...It's still the same pulley and everything, so I assume it's still 4psi

I have no boost gauge at the moment...but last time it was on it was 4psi...It's still the same pulley and everything, so I assume it's still 4psi

 

 

Argh you woos,turn up the heat man. :monkey:

I will be. I need a new crank pulley...gimme a break

 

Ive heard that the falcon aircon puuley from a el will fit on the charger and give more boost,(smaller)

 

 

NEVER rest in the search for power man.

  • Author

I can use a VL pulley (can't remember which right now) on the crank and it should run 10 psi, which will be fine for now

i,ll give you a run maaaate! just give me a weekend to stuff in the new motor and charger

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.