Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mmmmm Boost

Featured Replies

bit hard considering theres no drag strip ( :P ) in Adelaide

 

What time would i have to beat though? out of interest :D

 

Not asking you to beat anytime , you blokes were the ones comparing dick sizes.

 

I know how big mine is just don't go showing it around.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 47.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not asking you to beat anytime , you blokes were the ones comparing dick sizes.

 

I know how big mine is just don't go showing it around.

I wasnt joking, I'm fairly new to the forum and have read a LITTLE about your car but don't know how quick it is down the 1/4 mile.

 

If we go off 1/4 times ill have a small dick anyway, lol

 

Cos I'm only running 175 rear tyres=no grip in the first 3-4 gears

I wasnt joking, I'm fairly new to the forum and have read a LITTLE about your car but don't know how quick it is down the 1/4 mile.

 

If we go off 1/4 times ill have a small dick anyway, lol

 

Cos I'm only running 175 rear tyres=no grip in the first 3-4 gears

 

I'm not into bragging about my Et's

 

I ran the car once on 16Psi due to the clutch not holding anymore boost, it ran 13.7@103MPh which is the limit at 6800rpm, std gearing with 205/70/13's

 

For anyone that wants to work it out ,it is around 165RwHp with a weight of 880Kg i think we worked it out at.

 

The reason i put that in is some people RECKON they know that my engine cannot make that much power with that turbo,injectors RA,RA,RA.

 

The engine has made to date 149RwKw, so if i can get it to the ground and grab some more gearing it should run some very good numbers.

I'm not into bragging about my Et's

 

I ran the car once on 16Psi due to the clutch not holding anymore boost, it ran 13.7@103MPh which is the limit at 6800rpm, std gearing with 205/70/13's

 

For anyone that wants to work it out ,it is around 165RwHp with a weight of 880Kg i think we worked it out at.

 

The reason i put that in is some people RECKON they know that my engine cannot make that much power with that turbo,injectors RA,RA,RA.

 

The engine has made to date 149RwKw, so if i can get it to the ground and grab some more gearing it should run some very good numbers.

Nice work, I'm using a S5 RX7 g/box so gearing wont be a problem for me (5spd). Running the standard turbo, front mount and just a few other basic mods. Looking at around the 160-170 rwkw which is definitely enough in a small/light car. But as you have said traction is a major issue
  • 2 months later...

I'd give you's all a run, but my feet are sore and I'm tired

 

 

 

"I will just activate my cars wings and fly away" To quote one of my all time favourite movies

 

 

 

"How wants a mustache ride? " :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.