Ae82 Seca

Des

radiator, intercooler and afm are goin back then its of too the auto elec.i pulled the ecu out its 14 pin, all the wiring well most of it goes into that so thats it.a new intercooler, radiator and extactors will have to wait a while now i need to save a bit more to pay the electrition :lolcry: .

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there we go camera doesnt work to good at night.finally got around to putting in the huge arse battery took a while to modify the oridginal clamp but it works good, turns over real nice now. I got 2 new light bulbs ment to be 50% brighter than normal bulbs ok i thought i just want new bulbs, driving to work 5 people high beamed me and i was on low beam so they must be better.cost $28 for the lights and $110 for the battery

post-1746-1154530428_thumb.jpgpost-1746-1154530448_thumb.jpg

Edited by too quick

fixed my car battery shit itself good.driving along my mate just stairs at me so i look at him back then he looks at the hand brake? aaaaahhhhhh i know what you want, hooken around a corner ripped the e brake up slide really far yes held it for a bit let it backdown and the back snaped back in went off the road down threw the ditch come back up and stoped.I got out looked at the my car yes no damage then i saw my front tire rolled off the bead. lesson learned here keep the handbrake for the skid pan.i know I'm a dickhead :P .but the good bit is no one was hurt but my pride.

big thanks to medicine_man for helping me(actually me helping him) pull the electrics and parts off and the manifold ect. The engine will be coming out next friday night(wishfull thinking)then changing timing belt and a bit of cleaning ect. :)

post-1746-1155303846_thumb.jpgpost-1746-1155303874_thumb.jpg

Edited by too quick