Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Normally Aspirated Vs Import Conversion!

Featured Replies

I'm a big believer in well tuned stock.

 

My KE55 was always well tuned, and wasn't a slouch. But I wanted more power. I figured i could spend heaps on the KE55 and go nowhere, or get a big fat six and need to do no mods.

 

I got the big fat six. Turning circle of a cruise liner, but there is no registered K motor in the world that could beat it to a hundred (this side of a motor worth more than my ex-cab, anyway).

 

Don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking the Rolla's. When i'm done with my falcon in a couple of years I'm going straight back to the Corollas, probably an AE112 or something like that.

 

Just like the FAQ says, it's just a crappy K motor. They were built for rock solid unbeatable toyota reliability, not performance.

 

If i was going to stay with the corollas I would have like to have owned a 4AGE inspired KE70 CSX automatic. That would be cool.

Edited by Mr Hardware

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.