Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got bored yesterday at home as I was sick.

Decided to put the side skirts on(Just sitting there) and the lip on(Just sitting there) The front lip is for the other ae82 front bar which currently isnt on car :D

Pics :hmm:

Front

Front.jpg

Lip

Lip.jpg

Side Skirts

SideSkirts.jpg

Edited by Pure-SX

Assuming that the lip fits smoothly with the other front bar, then it'll look REALLY good. Not sure about the side skirts though, as the curvyness of them doesn't match up too well with the super boxiness of the AE82. But that can only be noticed up close anyway, so it looks pretty cool over all.

Actually, it's got me thinking - have you considered painting the bottom half of the car black and leaving the top the current cream colour? Might be worth a thought. :D

Thats the problem with most of the mouldings you buy, you always have to shave and add bits to make them fit properly. Bloody annoying really, considering what they cost.

The side skirts won't look too bad if you get a rear skirt, otherwise the height difference to the rear bumper will make it look dicky. I would paint them the same as the rest of the car.

Edited by Sbox

Shane your an idiot, I clearly said it wasn't for the front bar pictured. It is for the other ae82 front bar which is fits great...

For the price I paid, brand new, I couldnt care what they look like :D

But I don't mind how the side skirts look, I love the lip. So alas, I am happy :hmm:.

Will be same colour as car.