Nt General Discussion

Pure-SX

Been reading up on 4age's lately....who's got a spare 4age and is up for a major rebuild?

On a side note, i might be returning 6-9 months late... :cool:

On another note, me awaits Adam to shout at me.... :hmm:

Edited by Sirolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And its back again again!

Ha HAAAAAAA

dangly parts

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

best show out i got me self the first 2 seasions

LOL - I didn't pick up on that quote. Awesome work Andrew!!!

By the way, did you get that thing I sent you? You know, that thing?

Been reading up on 4age's lately....who's got a spare 4age and is up for a major rebuild?

On a side note, i might be returning 6-9 months late... :hmm:

On another note, me awaits Adam to shout at me.... :cool:

My AE82 bluetop doesn't have compression on cylinder three or four. May need rebuilding including big compression and cams, etc. I'm seriously considering buying a stock 20v ECU and loom and then using the silvertop in my TA22 IP car initially. I'm starting to think there might be some cost advantages to doing it. :hmm: At least then I could use the bigport head on my 4A-GZE when I use it again.

And I've replied to your PM - keep it to PM's for now. ;)

What you got planned?

Well not much at this stage, but i do plan to put 1/4 of my total budget into rebuilding one-still researching on how to make it a quick, stronger and tougher one, man there's soo many pages to read on twincam, its hurting me...

My AE82 bluetop doesn't have compression on cylinder three or four. May need rebuilding including big compression and cams, etc. I'm seriously considering buying a stock 20v ECU and loom and then using the silvertop in my TA22 IP car initially. I'm starting to think there might be some cost advantages to doing it. :cool: At least then I could use the bigport head on my 4A-GZE when I use it again.

And I've replied to your PM - keep it to PM's for now. :hmm:

ooh, do let me know when you dismantle the gen1 'bluetop' bigport 86kw TVIS 4AGE that was found in early model ae82s, ae86s and aw11s.... :hmm: i wanna see the INSIDES!!!! (insert evil-laugh)

Edited by Sirolla

God damn, if you think Twincam is full of info check out toymods, OMFG so much stuff to read through, craziest members rides. Current fave on toymods is as TA22 GTR 1uz turbo :hmm:

TA22 + 1uz(Toyota V8 or whatever turbo'd) + Skyline GTR running gear :cool:

Nah don't think so, I thought it was a joke, then I saw the GTR rear IRS set up in.

The gearbox tunnel is FARKING HUGE lol. But omfg that would be so fun :hmm:

One of the things you would think of while severely intoxicated and say fark, we should put GTR running gear and a turbo'd v8 into my TA22 lol