Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt General Discussion

Featured Replies

OKay thats factory stats how about current stats

 

AW11 sc: 95kw atw, perfect condition 1100kg rufly

ke55: 87 kw atw ( :( ) mistraeded my adam :( 850kg

 

BRING IT ON

 

i wanted to race u but u decide it was more fun to brake the car

Meh, I still doubt that 95kW figure, but even with that I should be able to beat you - not off the line though as I get MASSIVE axle tramp and you've got more weight over the rear for a better launch.

 

 

lol even if your car was faster on paper

 

Adam wins cuz why?

 

He actually is a better driver then joo :wink:

 

Adam 1 Shane 0

 

:cool:

 

P.S Have you had it dyno'd Shane? :y:(Also might have something to do with drivetrain loss eh? :yes:)

Wow - nice way to suck up to me Stephen. Shall I just flop my dick out so you can actually suck on it? :P

 

 

 

BTW, if any of you are interested, I have some items for sale: Adam's Bargain Buys!. Prices are negotiable.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 216.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel had it dynoed but i don't hav the read out, other people with stock aw11s dyno them and they all get around 90-105kw atw

 

y do u recon u will be able to beat me if u can't beat me off the mark?

Is it goin? Ill race u weneva I'm readi

  • Author

bahahahahahahaha lol

 

Actually I was being serious, you would probably be the most experienced driver out of the NT guys AFAIK.

 

wow i got 1000 posts and didnt realise lol :wink:

y do u recon u will be able to beat me if u can't beat me off the mark?

Good point - okay, you'll probably win in a drag - for now.

 

 

Actually I was being serious, you would probably be the most experienced driver out of the NT guys AFAIK.

Most experienced doesn't necessarily mean the best. Shane looks to be a pretty good driver from what I've seen of him driving at the motorkhanas. Obviously if any of you raced me, I'd win, but that's only because if we were planning a race I'd bring the GT-Four. :wink:

adam u hav touched me with that quote,

 

now stop cheating with that bloddy gt4

actully how well did they do in rally? didnt really hear much about them but there are on most driving games....

 

one of the remaining aw11 rally cars got takin for a drive at a car show a while back 3sgte rear mount awd mmmm

 

was a link to a vid sumwere was driving it very carefully, seems fit seeing it is a priceless piece of toyota history

  • Author

and adam starts making fake quotes? /sigh at you

  • Author

C C C C Can't we all just get along.

 

My signature will be

 

My corolla is sick, it sneezes :wink:

 

rofl :cool:

  • Author

Initially will be a very safe tune

 

Low boost lots of fuel = lots of black smoke on the front of shane's car :wink:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.