Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my avitar was was my f@$king dickhead f@$khead brother it wasnt me

I did send you a message via PM for a reason. Anyway, it's gone now, that's all that matters.

a big dick ahahahah

I've seen bigger... every time I look down in fact. :wink:

um adam i meen i need one :D

I'd only pay $50. I thought you had a spare on the way anyway???

I need a TA22 T50. :hmm:

Andrew, did you see the LSD diff for sale in the Rollaclub for sale section? T-series, not cheap but what you want.

After two weeks of pain, the computer is going again. U/S hard drive and then the RAM decided to die, what a *&^%?#@^% f@$ker.

Edited by Sbox

Everyone just got abit of a setback, the clutch i was gunna use in my mr2 wont work so its up for sale alreadi hav two interested partys but whos know, its a extreme heavy duty clutch to suit 4AGE engines. less than 1000km brand new condition, open to offers / swap

good to see ur back sbox how goes the rolla?

Unfortunately that means it's only any good for Andrew, as the T50 can't even take the 212mm clutch, let alone a 226mm one. :wink: With the W-series gearbox he's putting in, that should work fine on Andrew's car, though he will need to use a 4A-GZE flywheel as well.

I'm a dickhead. Sorry, I got confused. The 212mm clutch might actually fit in the T50 gearbox. It was the later model FWD Corollas that had a bigger clutch/flywheel (not sure if it was 226mm though). The 212mm clutch will still work with Andrew's car, possibly mine or Gregor's, definitely Stephen's, Tim's, or Daven's.