August 8, 200620 yr comment_133192 G'day, Just wondering where i can get a list of all the factory colours and colour codes that the ke20 corolla came out in. Been searching around but can't seem to find anything. Appreciate any info or help. Cheers, Marc. Report
August 9, 200620 yr comment_133319 toyota maybe? if you have the codes you can call a paint shop and they can tell you what colour it is ny looking in a book... if thats any help Report
August 10, 200620 yr comment_133687 where can i find my colour code in the engine bay? its willow green, but i need a number to get a can made up. Report
August 10, 200620 yr comment_133691 I'm pretty certain the paint code is part of your VIN number. I'll just check and find out for you. Edited August 10, 200620 yr by ancullen Report
August 10, 200620 yr comment_133695 Scrub that, however I've found a listing of Toyota's colour codes. Try using this list and seeing what code it matches up with on your vehicle description plate. TOYOTA COLOUR CODE LISTING Report
August 10, 200620 yr comment_133698 And the colour code is definitely on your model ID plate. See the details here: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stepho/oldcodes.htm Report
August 12, 200620 yr comment_134094 Hi, my ke20 is bamboo in colour and "duplicolor" used to sell the exact same color in there pressure packs. Well I went to Autobarn the other day to get some and the bloke said that they have stop making that colour but he could mix some up if I had a paint code. So I looked under the bonnet to try and find one. It's on the specification plate near the battery, it says colour and trim, Mine is D3. I gave the guy at autobarn this and he looked it up on the computer and there it was and it is a perfect match. :) Edited August 12, 200620 yr by ke20rolla Report
August 13, 200620 yr comment_134187 as i said any paint shop can get you what ever colour, they can also tint it if the rest of the car is a bit faded so it dosent stickout... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now