Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55

Featured Replies

Hey i was wondering how hard it is to change the square headlight front end to the round headlight one and what do i need to do it, I'm not sure cos I'm only new to corollas

Cheers

You need a grille, headlights, headlight surrounds, 2 screws and 1 spring for each headlight, the chrome trim that goes around the headlight and possibly new plugs or a new loom.

 

I have some of these parts located in adelaide.

 

Cheers, Rob

I've got a grill, headlights, spings, and adjuster screws you can have pretty cheap. PM me if interested.

 

IIRC, you don't any brackets behind the lights, only squareys have these. and I think the plugs are the same.

 

would be willing to do a straight swap - square stuff for round stuff!!??

Yep plugs are the same mate, just need the roundheadlights and the bracket cup that surrounds them and 2 springs for each side, then she's apples!

 

Trent

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.