August 9, 200620 yr comment_133308 Hey i was wondering how hard it is to change the square headlight front end to the round headlight one and what do i need to do it, I'm not sure cos I'm only new to corollas Cheers Report
August 9, 200620 yr comment_133314 You need a grille, headlights, headlight surrounds, 2 screws and 1 spring for each headlight, the chrome trim that goes around the headlight and possibly new plugs or a new loom. I have some of these parts located in adelaide. Cheers, Rob Report
August 10, 200620 yr comment_133501 I've got a grill, headlights, spings, and adjuster screws you can have pretty cheap. PM me if interested. IIRC, you don't any brackets behind the lights, only squareys have these. and I think the plugs are the same. would be willing to do a straight swap - square stuff for round stuff!!?? Report
August 10, 200620 yr comment_133676 Yep plugs are the same mate, just need the roundheadlights and the bracket cup that surrounds them and 2 springs for each side, then she's apples! Trent Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now